Saturday, September 1, 2012

Master Cleanse: Day 4 through 6

Wow, I can't believe 6 days have already gone by. I'm feeling great and energized. I haven't been hungry at all. Although I have been a bit bored with my drink. However, planning for my juice feast, and then for my raw transition has been fun. I've lost 8 pounds so far, which I feel real good about. It makes me feel light and ready to lose more. Detoxing can be great!

So over the past three days I have been revisiting my personal library of health books, and have been rereading my Natalia Rose books. The Raw Food Detox Diet is an excellent book and resource for detoxing and making a transition from a SAD diet, or even the cleanse. There is so much valuable information, and great recipes too! Another great detox book by Natalia is Detox 4 Women. Another great book for detoxing and cleansing is Penni Shelton's Raw Food Cleanse. I really love that Penni, she is just such a great inspiration and a very sweet person. Penni has been very successful with her website support community, Raw Food Rehab, that formed from the Raw Food Cleanse book project.

I've also been looking through my various juice books, vegan recipe books, and raw food recipe books planning out the juices, and meals I'd like to have. I truly enjoy doing that. I'm so happy to be getting back to my raw basics, and feeling good and inspired. It reminds me of when I first took this journey back in August of 2007. What an incredible journey it has been.

Well, I'm going to close for now. We have been getting things in order, setting up the office and spare bathroom, and deciding what we need and don't need to make our place a functioning and pleasant place to be. Later it's movie night!

Have a great evening and holiday weekend. I can't guarantee I will blog tomorrow, but for sure sometime on Monday. Till then!

Blessings to all! =) Debbie

No comments: