Thursday, August 30, 2012

Master Cleanse: Day 3 to 4

Day 3 went quite well. Although I have to say I had a very difficult time drinking enough lemonade, so I ended up drinking large amounts of water to make up for it. As for weakness, I didn't feel bad at all, I did get tired around lunch time as I always do. Which I found funny since I wasn't eating anything to spike my levels and bring me down. I think I'm just tired from not getting enough sleep still. I have had a small bit of brain fog, but overall feeling quite well.

I continue to plan my transition from cleanse to juice to food. It's always fun for me to plan meals and such. I have a real affection for it. Fortunately I'm not making myself crazy by the fact that I can't eat these meals until the cleanse is done. I've decided to end the cleanse on day 8 to start my 3-day juice feast. Who knows it may go longer, we'll see. We are getting our juicer replacement parts, so I'm anxious to start juicing again. So is my husband for that matter, and that makes me happy.

Today is day 4, and I've decided to not do the salt flush this morning. Instead I am having more of my herbal tea. I know it's going to be a difficult day to drink the lemonade, as I have absolutely no desire to at all. The only thing I'm really craving is water right now. I'm still not having the movements I expected, but I'm slowly having more activity. Although it's quite watery and full of mucus. I'm definitely urinating a lot more due to all the water and liquid I've been consuming. Cramping is still minimal, which I'm actually thankful for. So today I think will be a heavy water day for me. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to drink more lemonade. We'll see. I truly want to get to 8 days.

The good news I've lost 5 pounds in 4 days. Granted, most of it is water weight, but I'll take it. I haven't been able to lose even 2 pounds in over a year, so I'm grateful for whatever boost I can get to start losing weight again, and get back to my healthy size. Well, that's it for today. I'll write more tomorrow. Thanks for following me and sharing in my cleanse experience. Make it a great day!

Blessings! =) Debbie

No comments: