Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Master Cleanse Day 2 and 3



On Day 2 of my Master Cleanse I dealt with bouts of energy highs and lows. Although I was able to control my hunger with the lemonade, as well as water, I found myself thinking a lot about food – fresh food. I started looking at recipes, and food magazines while at the store buying lemons. Food was on the brain big time!

One thing I really love about cleansing, that I have started to feel, is the tingly feeling I get on my skin when I feel light and fresh. It’s hard to explain, but my skin feels so alive and smooth, and fresh. It’s weird, but I love that feeling! You can also get that feeling from drinking lots and lots of water, especially distilled water, and only eating water based raw foods. It feels amazing!

My other challenge on Day 2 was exercising. Although I didn’t necessarily feel tired. I did feel somewhat weak and lethargic. So I made sure not to over extend myself while riding the recumbent bike, and doing my yoga. Needless to say, I still felt like I had a hard workout…ugh…I know it will only get better…

It’s Day 3 and I have to say, although I’m not really hungry, I am getting tired of the lemonade drink already. Not a good sign, since that’s the only thing I can have in place of food. I decided I’m going to drink lots of water, and hopefully by lunch time I’ll be ready to drink more lemonade. I need it so I don’t get sleepy and weak. The water helps with that too.

As far as my detoxing symptoms, I haven’t really had much yet. I expected to have a lot more stuff released from my body. But so far it’s been minimal. I even increased the dosage of my salt flush in the morning and the herb laxative teas at night and during the day. It’s just not happening for me in a big way like I expected. Usually excessive weight gain is a sign of food not breaking down and leaving the body, so it gets stored as fat. So what the hell, I’ve got that extra poundage right now. Why is it not releasing faster? Is it because overall I eat very healthy? Do I have a major blockage (maybe)? What? I’m definitely urinating a lot, but just not giving up the other. Hopefully by tonight I will have a lot more progress. That’s one of the main reasons why I’m doing this. I’m doing this to clean out and clean up, so I can reboot.

Well, that’s it for now. I’ll report more later. Have a blessed day!

=) Debbie

No comments: