Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New year's day follow up

This evening I made another smoothie for dinner. This time I made it with a mango, some romaine lettuce leaves, Italian parsley, and water. It was actually very refreshing and filling. For dessert, I ate another wonderful slice of my raw cheesecake, with some of the mixed berry sauce. I really like that cake recipe...it's really good!

You've probably noticed that I've been having a lot of smoothies the past couple of days. That's because I recently received a set of "smoothie" cards from joining Frederic Patenaude's Raw Health Inner Circle. His site contains a wealth of information. Besides Frederic's site, there are so many other informational sites and people in the raw food community. I actually receive e-newsletters from about 10 different ones. The more information you gather and read, the more things make sense, and help you decide for yourself how this whole thing works for you. At least that's how it is for me.

Well, I'm going to wrap it up for tonight. Hope you all enjoyed your day. Have a wonderful evening, and a terrific rest of the week. Till next time.

Good night. :)

No comments: