Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My daily raw for today and yesterday

Tonight I'm keeping it short, cause it's very late, and I need to get in bed. I've been pretty busy today, but very happy. The holidays always make me feel good. I enjoy the music, decorations, holiday spirit, and just the whole idea of it. I also enjoy finding or making that special gift for those who I love and care about. Also, I weighed myself tonight, and I've lost another two pounds. Plus during my exercise routine tonight, we increased the weight and reps, and added more exercises. I'm definitely getting stronger, and feeling better again. And finally, it's been two full days without my pain pills for my back. Yippee! Anyway, here's what I've eaten over the past two days.

Tuesday:
6oz Berrie smoothie (blueberries, bananas, raw protein, pineapple, water, bee pollen)
Yerba Mate tea sweetened with Stevia
Vegan Raw Bar (85% raw, 100% vegan - I think I have the ratios right)
Mixed baby spring lettuces (spinach, radicchio, leaf lettuce, red lettuce)
Crimini mushrooms, sliced almonds, sliced red, orange, and yellow bell peppers
6 Raw Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
1 piece of raw freezer fudge rolled in almonds
1 cup Green Smoothie (bananas, celery, water, green superfoods powder). Could not drink this, the green superfoods powder killed it for me.
1 banana, and 1 apple
Symfre tea
lots and lots of water to drink

Wednesday:
6oz Berrie smoothie (blueberries, bananas, raw protein, pineapple, water, bee pollen)
12oz raw protein shake (bananas, blue berries, raspberries, pineapple, blackberries, raw orange juice, raw protein, raw oats, raw almonds, water)
6 Raw Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
Vegan Raw Bar (85% raw, 100% vegan - I think I have the ratios right)
Mixed baby spring lettuces (spinach, radicchio, leaf lettuce, red lettuce)
Crimini mushrooms, sliced almonds, sliced red, orange, and yellow bell peppers, dehydrated cucumber and tomato pieces, and dehydrated egg plant pieces. I used this to garnish my salad and add a little more flavor. Very yummy.
1 banana
lots and lots of water to drink
Oh, I did cheat today. I had two small shot glasses of Butterscotch Schnapps with my husband to celebrate receiving a bonus for Christmas...I sipped them very, very, very, very slowly...

Tonight I made raw corn chips. They are dehydrating right now. I also am dehydrating more tomatoes for my salad, and some napa cabbage. I have no idea how the cabbage will taste. We'll see.

Well, that's it for tonight. It's late and I need to go to sleep. Have a great day tomorrow!

No comments: