Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Making new things...

Today I was very productive, and tried to have a more positive, less depressed outlook on work, and life. For the most part I'm a pretty happy person, but I do feel blue when I'm not feeling well, or if I'm under tremendous stress...I guess that's normal for anyone. Anyway, today went well.

For breakfast I had a 6oz berry smoothie, and then a 16oz raw protein shake. I also had 1 monkey bar (or maybe 2, can remember), and a raw vegan bar. I also ate an apple, and a great tasting banana, as well as lots and lots of water. For dinner I decided to make the raw mock tuna recipe from www.goneraw.com. It was absolutely fabulous! I mean, really tasty. I'm taking some to work tomorrow to share with coworkers and friends. For desert I had a 1/4 of a piece of the Pistachio Florentine mint ice cream cookie. Very delicious, and refreshing. A perfect way to end the meal. Oh, and I ate 3 dates while cooking...

Well, that's it for now. I'll write more tomorrow. Have a great evening, and a great tomorrow!

Bye. :)

No comments: