Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Keeping it short today

Well, I've been doing a lot of corresponding on the new www.giveittomeraw.com site, so I'm not up to typing a lot tonight on my personal raw blog. However, I do need to list what I ate yesterday, and today.

Yesterday I had my usual 6oz berry smoothie, and a 16oz raw protein shake, with 2 vegan raw bars, an apple and a banana, and then a celery and banana shake for dinner, as well as 1/2 of a pistachio cacao Florentine mint ice cream sandwich, a handful of nuts, and lots of water. I think I may have had my usual dates too. I think I mentioned that I made my own take on raw granola. I call it my "Everything Goes Granola", cause I have about 5 or 6 different nuts, seeds, goji berries, raw cacao nibs, fresh banana and mango, and spices...all dehydrated for about 12-15 hours. So I was munching on the nuts while I was mixing up the grub. I also made some almond/macadamia nut milk to go with it.

Well today that's what I ended up eating, the "granola". I started out with another 6oz berry smoothie, then I had a bowl of my raw granola with the nut milk I made, an apple, and then later a raw vegan bar. For dinner I had a custard size bowl of the raw granola without nut milk, and a handful of nuts. Then I made my own take on chocolate milk, by making some more of the almond/macadamia nut milk and adding raw carob, raw cacao nibs, agave, and vanilla. I added cashews to thicken it. Then I blended real well, and strained it real well. I had a small glass of it on ice, and then froze a small custard size container with it for "ice cream". The rest is in the fridge to make a banana desert smoothie tomorrow night. Oh, and I ate a small bowl of edame beans with bragg's amino acids on top. That was it! Not the most well rounded meals for the day, but sometimes it just ends up that way.

Well, I'm gonna close for now. Have a great evening, and a great tomorrow! Keep it raw!

- Debbie :)

No comments: