Sunday, December 16, 2007

The daily raw for Friday, Saturday, and today

Okay, now to finish what I started earlier. On Friday I had the usual 6oz berry smoothie, raw granola with raw almond milk, and raw cacao milk mixed. I also had a raw vegan bar, maybe 2, and then a banana and celery shake for dinner. Oh, and I think I had some nuts, dates, and plenty of water.

For Saturday, I made a breakfast berry protein shake, and ate a vegan raw bar. Later for lunch I made a delicious edame bean, napa cabbage, mushroom salad. Then later I ate the remaining 1/2 of the pistachio ice cream sandwich I had (raw of course), or maybe I ate that yesterday. Either way, I finished that one. Then I made some delicious raw fudge balls rolled in coconut, almonds, and raw cacao nibs. I only ate 1 1/2 pieces though. The rest I saved for later. Also, I had a shot of butterscotch schnapps - which is definitely not part of the raw plan. But it was only a shot. Oh, and of course I drank plenty of water.

Today, in addition to the "sushi" I ate (read earlier blog), I did have a banana, water, some more edame salad (just a few spoonfuls - was still full from lunch), some green tea, and some Stevia tea (to settle my stomach), and a piece of my raw fudge. And maybe a date or two. Well, that's it for now.

I'll try to keep up better. Have a good night, and a terrific week. Just think, Christmas is a week from this Tuesday. Are you ready yet? Have a great one!!!

- good night!

No comments: