Friday, November 30, 2007

My daily raw...for Thursday and today

Although I've been feeling great overall, the weather has changed. So, the past couple of days I have been feeling a little under the weather, in addition to my recovering back injury. I have been drinking Symfre loose tea for medicinal purposes, as well as my every day raw. The thing I think I'm lacking is good rest. I've had a lot of stress at work this week, which adds to my feeling bad, which results in poor sleep. Anyway, I plan to take it easy this weekend. I still plant to make some new raw dishes, and work on Christmas related stuff.

Yesterday, if I remember correctly, I had a 6oz. berry smoothie, a 16oz raw protein shake, a raw vegan bar (maybe 2), edame and seaweed, and a couple of strawberry cookies. For dinner I had another green smoothie 2.0 drink, a couple of dates, and I think another raw bar - but I'm not sure.

Today I again had a 6oz berry smoothie, and then a 24oz raw body shake. I had my edame beans and seaweed, an apple, 2 strawberry cookies, and a coconut chocolate vegan raw bar. Then for dinner I had a smoothie that consisted of bananas, celery, apple, and water. Very tasty!!! Oh, and I ate 2 dates too.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I had lots and lots of water both days.

Well, it's getting late, and I need to get to bed so I can start feeling better. Thanks for reading.
Have a great night and a great weekend!

- Deb

No comments: