Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My daily raw for Tuesday and today

Sorry I didn't write last night. I was so busy up until bed time, that I just didn't feel like blogging. Not much to tell about yesterday, except for what I ate. My memory seems a little fogged today, but I believe I had my usual, a 6oz berry breakfast smoothie with bee pollen added, a 24oz raw protein shake, a vegan raw bar, about 5 raw strawberry cookies with raw coconut butter. For lunch I ate my favorite edame bean, seaweed, sesame seeds and bragg's salad. Later I ate an apple, a couple of slices of dehydrated persimmon slices, and then another raw vegan bar. For dinner I had a green smoothie 2.0, and a few dates. Oh, and of course, lots and lots and lots of water! Oh, I know what I forgot, I got to start walking with my friend/coworker again. We took a short walk around our office building. I still need to take it slow, due to my back.

Today was another very hectic day. The good part about it is that I started exercising again. My husband coached me, and we took it slow for my back's sake. Although it was tough for me, it felt good to start stretching and moving those muscles again. I also went for a walk again today with my friend at work. We were actually able to go a little farther than we did yesterday. Hopefully I'll be back into my regular routine within a couple of weeks.

Today I had my usual berry smoothie, then another 24oz raw body shake, a vegan bar, and a banana. For lunch I ate some more of my favorite edame beans and seaweed salad, and then another raw vegan bar, and an apple. For dinner I had another green smoothie 2.0, 2 dates, and 2 strawberry cookies. And of course, lots and lots of water.

Eventually I plan to spend more time on my rawrifficfood.com site. I just have been so busy at work, and at home, that I've been too tired to do anything else. However, I do plan to really build on that site, and share what I learn about raw food, and raw nutrition. Well, again, it's late, so I'm going to close for now. Thanks for reading, and have a great evening; and of course, a great tomorrow! Till next time...good night!

No comments: