Monday, November 26, 2007

My daily raw for Monday

Today went rather well, considering that work was very busy. I had my usual morning 6oz berry smoothie, and then a 16oz raw protein shake. Later in the morning I had a vegan raw bar, and lots of water. I took my first walk in about 2-3 weeks with my friend and coworker. For lunch I ate my edame and seaweed salad, and the remaining 4 pumpkin spice cookies with raw butter. For a late afternoon snack I ate a gala apple, and then another raw vegan bar. When I got home, my husband and I had to leave immediately to go to the pharmacy at Walmart. We were there for about 1 hour. When I got home I cooked dinner for my husband and son, and started working on making my raw strawberry cookies. It took me some time since I had to blanch the soaked almonds. I finally got the mixture on the dehydrator around 9:15pm. It was too late to try the green smoothie 2.0, so I ended up eating a rawvolution raw bar and about 5 dates, and lots of water. Tomorrow I'm going to get back on track, and have the green smoothie for dinner as originally planned.

Well it's late, so I'm going to close for now. Have a great day tomorrow, and a peaceful night tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I had a smoothie too, this morning banana date and tahini