Sunday, November 18, 2007

Daily Raw...(Nov. 15th thru today)

So I'm finding that recovery is tiring, and slow in process - although fast overall. I haven't been able to find extra time or energy to blog, or do other things...obviously. Anyway, I still am unable to do my normal exercise. I am stretching, icing, heating, and trying to rest as much as possible. But I find it hard to do, since I have so many things I have to do, as well as enjoy doing.

I have an appointment to see the doctor on Wednesday, to re-evaluate by back pain and health. So I will have more to talk about at that time.

As for Thanksgiving, this year (as most years), we will be joining our families at my mother-in-law's house. We have already informed our families of my lifestyle change to "raw". I still plan to bring a S.A.D. (lol) dish to the feast as requested - green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. However, I also plan to make raw pumpkin pie, and raw mashed potatoes using parsnips, as well as some other goodies for all to try. I do believe they will like it! I will also be bringing a raw pumpkin pie to the potluck at my work. I'll let you know how it all turns out later.

Now, to catch you up on what I ate over the past few days. I hope I remember it all...sorry, if not. Here we go:

11/15/07 - remainder of my green salad, breakfast smoothie, raw protein shake, 2 vegan raw bars, apple, 4 dates, and seaweed salad. Plus lots and lots of water.

11/16/07 - breakfast smoothie, raw protein shake, vegan raw bar, apple, seaweed salad, 5 dates, green feast juice, and lots and lots of water.

11/17/07 - berry breakfast shake, vegan raw bar, seaweed salad, persimmons, 2 monky bars, green feast juice, grapes, carrots, celery, apple, 6 dates, and lots and lots of water.

11/18/07 - raw protein shake, 2 raw vegan bars, apple, seaweed salad, 3 dates, and lots of water. I'm still waiting to eat dinner. I'll edit this portion later.

That's it for now. Have a great evening, and a happy Monday!

No comments: