Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Cleanse and Reboot Self-Motivated Program

Wow! It's been almost a year since I blogged, and it was when I did a cleanse. So here I am, cleansing again!

Today is day 1 of my "Master Cleanse" phase of my reboot program. Just as before I plan to do the Master Cleanse phase for about 7 to 10 days. Then from there I will kick into my juice feasting phase, which I hope to go for about another 5 to 7 days. Then add in the smoothies, raw soups for another few days, then raw salads, and the like. However, this time when I'm done with this initial reboot program I plan to incorporate some new healthier habits to the daily regime.

I finally started up yoga again about 6 weeks ago. I'm so glad I did. It's been great, and my body is truly loving me for it. The last time I took a yoga class was in late 2009 (I believe). I still have been weight lifting/exercising consistently for 3 to 4 times a week for over a year now. It's truly made a difference. Even though I gained back a lot of weight over the past year, it's definitely distributed better thanks to exercise. It's just, I'm over weight - by about 60 pounds! I'm hoping by rebooting, and making modifications to my daily diet regime, and through more yoga, changing up some of my exercise routines, I will start having a healthy, lean body again! That's the goal!

Well, need to close for now. On my way to yoga...

Peace!:)

- Debbie

No comments: