Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Master Cleanse: Day 10, Last Day to Cleanse



I made it! It’s day 10 and I feel great! I’ve lost 12 pounds, and I haven’t suffered from any IBS issues this entire time. No spasms, no pains, nothing. My skin feels like, soft, and alive. My whole body feels great, and so does my spirit. I’m ready to take on the next step which is my juice feast. I plan to juice feast for about 2 to 3 days. I may add some smoothies into the mix, but mostly juice, juice, juice. So by the weekend I should be transitioning back to my raw salads and snacks. I can’t wait!

My reboot is truly going well. I’m so happy with my commitment and progress. I really feel focused and confident that I can make this work for long term. I’m still working on the sleep thing, and on balancing out the other challenges in my life. But I can honestly say I am more relaxed and centered now than I have been in a while. I can’t wait to see what the juice feasting brings. Who knows, I may go longer, we’ll see. Either way, I know I’m on the right track again.

I’ll continue to keep you posted. But for now, I’m going to go celebrate. I’m going to go shopping for my greens and fruits to juice tomorrow! =)

Blessings!

Debbie =)

No comments: