Friday, May 7, 2010

A day in the life of Raw Debbie - Part VI

I find it interesting how I tend to do things with full force and be so obsessive about it that I continue with something until I exhaust it and grow tired. For instance, I have several blogs, which I love participating in all of them. However, I have not been able to manage a balance of posting on all of them. So what I start doing is posting and posting and posting on one, and neglect the others...then I start posting and posting on another and neglect the one. I'm kind of doing here. This was my first blog, but I had ignored it for the most part for several months with just the occasional post. Now I'm on this kick, so I'm post practically every day. Meanwhile I have neglected my recipe blog, and some other blogs. But it's hard to post all the time if you don't know what to blog about...

It's okay. I just have to go with the flow...

So, as far as proper eating goes, I've been fair. Again, I always manage to eat plenty of greens, and do well with eating mostly raw and living foods all day long. My issue is I ended up eating more than I should in a day, eating late (cause I don't sleep enough), and then sneaking in chips, and too many bars (organic or not, raw or not) too much salt and fat...and I'm not getting enough exercise. I truly miss my yoga...I know I'm somewhat out of balance at this time. That's why the weight isn't coming off, and that's why I'm having the occasional stomach issues. Plus I know that stress from my life is also adding the challenges.

The good news (and I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record) is that I know this too shall pass. School is almost done, I'm getting a handle on what I can and can't do, and I'm showing signs of progress of focusing on what I want to truly manifest and how I'm going to balance my life to do so. I'm doing some of it now, I just can't do it all at the same time...I'm wearing myself out!

As for what I ate, it's pretty much the usual...I don't divert too much during the work week. So the weekend should be more creative! As usual, I've run out of time, and need to get ready for work. I do plan to write more this weekend. Hopefully, I'll have more to write about that has substance. These journal entries of mine are a little to repetitive and winy...so I want to clean it up a bit!

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!! Thank you for reading and showing your support, even when my posts get tiresome... =)

Peace!=)

Debbie

No comments: