Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hey, I'm am now officially a Super Hero!

Well, I finally did it. I took the plunge, and decided to join the ever amazing Super Heroes Team at EFL! I am so stoked about it too! Hey, that’s a word I never really use…lol.

I’ve been dreaming about being a super hero for quite some time, but never felt like I could make the commitment and live the life of a superhero. But now I feel like I am ready to charge ahead and help others in need for a change in their life and to be empowered like I am to embrace this opportunity to share the information on good health and the benefits of super foods and raw foods – and to live the life of a truly happy, healthy, abundant, super woman!

I can’t wait to get my first package of the most excellent, organic, and sustainable products that you can find! I love adding these super foods to my super-charged smoothies – it’s Raw-Riffic!!! (I know, I’m plugging my site…but I can!)

I'll be sure to share my favorites with you once I get the chance. I hope you will try them out for yourself too. Feel free to checkout these products for yourself, or ask me more about it. Hey, you could be a superhero too if you’d like. I know it’s been a dream of many others like me. I know the people who can show you how…just ask!

Well, “tah-tah” for now. I need to get back to work. I’m going through my superhero training. Lots to learn! Bye!

Peace! :)

- Debbie

No comments: