Thursday, November 13, 2008

Super-Charged Smoothies

Well, it’s been just shy of 4 weeks since I released my very first eBook, “Raw-Riffic Food’s 101 Super-Charged Juices, Shakes & Smoothies”. I have felt very good and accomplished by my efforts. Now the challenge is learning how to spread the word in order to make it profitable as well. It’s very educational I must say. I would love to print the book, since it is so colorful, but that will take time and dollars before I can do so. In the mean time I’m learning all about Internet Marketing in the little spare time I have. It’s fun though! I always love learning new things and taking on new challenges. Part of my transition to raw is to also transition my whole persona, including career goals, family goals, and so forth. My transition to raw has definitely been leading me on that path – and I’m glad!



As I learn more about proper eating, high raw diets, lifestyle changes, and all that comes with this way of life, I plan to share more information and create more artistic, inspirational, and informational opportunities through books, products and the like. But for now I need to take one step at a time…lol. So, I’ll start with my new eBook, and my website, Raw-Riffic Food.

In case you want to know more about my book, Here's a sample, hope you enjoy it! (Just select the "sample" link.

If you liked what you saw so far, you can purchase a copy from my site, or from my blog (side bar ad), or through LuLu Publishing.

Thank you for your support. I’ll write more later – I need to get ready for work now! Have a fabulous day everyone!

Peace!

- Debbie

No comments: