Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rawkathon, website updates, personal achievements

Wow! I just finished watching/listening to the first night of the Rawkathon. Let me tell you what, it was absolutely fantasmo! I can't wait for tomorrow night's next set of interviews. I love listening to Mike Adams. That man has so much good stuff to say, and really makes you think! I was so glued to my computer when he was being interviewed. Then I got to hear Gabriel Cousens - another great Raw Inspiration! I'm telling you, I really got a lot out of this program! So many more to go!!!

If you haven't signed up for it, you need to do it right away! Seriously, you don't want to miss any more!!! It's worth your time, and it's FREE!!!


living and raw food experts


So, while I've been listening/watching, I've also been working very hard on updating my Raw-Riffic Food site, that I started over a year ago. I finally realized that I need to start focusing as much time as possible on doing the things that give me most pleasure, peace of mind, and have the most impact on my life and others. So, that's my deal...I spent most of today updating the Resource tab of the site. I literally spent about 5 hours on this. I know, wow! LOL...when you get the chance check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks...



On another note, you probably noticed that I recently released my first eBook called "Raw-Riffic Food's 101 Super-Charged Juices, Shakes & Smoothies...more than just a raw recipe book". Well, this is an endeavor that I've been working on for several months - and I'm happy to say that it's done, and I think I did a pretty darn good job. The book is colorful, informative, resourceful, and packed with 101 super-charged recipes! I think you will enjoy it! At least I hope you would! If you're interested, you can link here to purchase a copy, it's only $14.95 for the PDF eBook. Don't forget, that means you will need Adobe Reader to view the book. If you do take advantage, please send me your comments on what you think about it. I love feedback!


So, on another note, we are getting close to the end of Bunny's Raw-Fu 100-day challenge. Since starting the challenge I have lost more weight, and have stayed 100% vegan, and about 95% or more raw - I feel great! I'm down to 152 lbs., which means I have lost over 30 pounds since I went raw last year! Yeah!!! I can't wait to start the next challenge!



I know I haven't listed any recipes lately, and that I'm away from my blog more than I'm blogging - but the truth is I've been very busy with work, my son's school activities (band mom), and working on the book. Plus, we, like many Americans, have directly suffered from the hardships of our economy, so I've been dealing with that. But I'm hopeful and certain that we will get through this...just a matter of patience, faith, and action!

Well, it's late, and I need to get to bed a little early tonight. I've got a big week ahead! I will do my best to blog again real soon!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

Peace!

- Debbie