Friday, February 15, 2008

So, what have I been up to lately?

Like I said in my earlier post, I've been busy. I have had the opportunity to make quite a few raw goodies. I have made quite a few things from Ani Phyo's raw book. I've made mango crumble, sesame sunflower seed bread, sun burgers, carob crunch torte, and I've created a few things of my own. Here's a brief photo journal of the makings...



Raw Corn Chowder




Sunburger on Sesame Sunflower Seed Bread, with Raw Catsup, and Spicey Raw Mustard



Debbie's Raw Chocolate Candy


Debbie's Raw Apple Cobbler




Raw Mango Cobbler



Raw Carob Crunch Tart with Carob Sauce


Most of the dishes presented here are inspired by recipes from Ani's Raw Food Kitchen: Easy, Delectable Living Foods Recipes.

Well, it's getting late. Enjoy your weekend! Until next time...TTFN! :)
- Debbie






No comments: