Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday daily raw

Today I didn't really prepare any food to take with me to work. However, I did stop and get my usual 24oz raw body shake from In The Raw, in addition to the 6oz berry smoothie I had at home before I left for work. At lunch time I ran an errand for my husband, and since I didn't prepare any food, I decided to stop by In The Raw again and get me a 16oz glass of fresh juice. Today I had a juice feast drink called a Six on the Beach. It contained beats, cucumbers, carrots, spinach, and fresh ginger...very yummy, and energizing.

For snacks I ate 1 homemade raw donut hole, 3 or 4 (I can remember exactly) vanilla almond snackeroons (my favorite), and a coconut agave Raw-volution bar (not too bad). Oh, and I had a carob Smart Monkey bar. I know it's a lot of bars (could be fattening), but I was lazy today!

I did manage to get some exercise into my schedule. I road the recumbent bike for 30 minutes on high...my time wasn't too bad. Then I did some back stretches with and without weights.
For dinner I just ate a light salad, with the remaining two sunburgers, avocado, tomato, and a dollop of (non raw) prepared mustard. I couldn't help myself on that one.

The best part of the day is when I finally got to slice up a piece of my mango cheesecake - the one I told you about yesterday. It was oh so delicious!!! I can't wait to eat more...lol...Here are some pics of the great desert:



Well, that's it for tonight. Hope all of you have a wonderful evening, and a fabulous raw Tuesday!

Write you soon! :) Deb:D

No comments: