Sunday, November 4, 2007

Today's Daily Raw

Today I took my son with me to meet my friend and her daughter for breakfast. She decided that we would meet at the 5 & Diner, since she was craving French Toast. Don't worry, I didn't fall off the wagon. In fact, I wasn't even tempted. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything for me to order off the menu, except water. They didn't even offer any fresh fruit. Luckily, I brought my raw vegan bar to snack on, since I didn't have time to make my morning smoothie. All in all, I had a nice time - even without eating any "S.A.D" food.

Let's see, besides the raw vegan bar, I did make myself a 12 oz. berry protein shake. The shake included a banana, raw protein, oatmeal, almonds, frozen organic berries and pineapple, juice from an orange, and purified water. I also drank my usual 12 oz. glass of green feast juice, the rest of my veggie salad from yesterday, 4 dates, and 1 persimmon fruit. My very first one ever. Mmm good! Oh, and I drank lots and lots of water!

This week I have prepared dehydrated eggplant rounds, delicious raw pizza sauce (sun-dried tomatoes, persimmon, tomato, basil, garlic clove, dates), carrot burgers, and sweet potato fries, as well as slices of yellow squash, cucumber, and avocado for my eggplant rounds. This will satisfy my lunch needs throughout the week. I will continue to have smoothies for breakfast, green feast juice for dinner, and the occasional raw vegan bars for a snack. As well as fresh apples, pears, and lots and lots of water!

No comments: